We are looking for a Growth Hacking Expert to join our team.
Previous experience on a similar position is essential.
The project offers different fields for development including product and service expansion and market share growth.
- Choosing in accordance with the other departments which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on.
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs.
- A/B testing those ideas.
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback.
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric.
- Driving traffic to your website, landing pages, social media, apps…
- Understanding conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks to any businesses.
- Working on a lean startup process.
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue)
- Prioritizing growth channels.
- Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance of ones business.
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth.
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Being social and understanding users’ behaviour. Having great customer relations skills and being focus on customer experience.
- Willing to learn.
- Having a startup mindset.
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience.
- Editing and copywriting skills.
- Not being scared of pivoting.
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing.
- Programming knowledge: even if it’s not compulsory, it is recommended.
- Being performance and results-oriented.
- Being curious and creative.
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth.
- Having experience with growth hacking tools such as A/B Testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns and other popular marketing tools.